What are IPSP accounts?
If you are unable to qualify for a direct internet merchant account, you can still process credit card transactions from your e-commerce site, or keyed in for MOTO merchants, using an account issued to you by an Internet Payment Service Provider (IPSP). An IPSP is a payments certified organization that can issue accounts for online payment processing without going through an acquiring bank.
Get your IPSP account through Paysafe
Paysafe issues IPSP accounts under the Tradegard name which are virtually identical to a bank issued Internet Merchant Account. Our IPSP accounts integrate directly into our payment gateway and allow for all the same transaction processing and reporting features. Our IPSP merchant account is an excellent alternative for non-traditional online business models and high volume international merchants.
- Paysafe IPSP accounts have the same features as a standard merchant account
- Merchants can process credit/debit cards and alternative payments
- Supported by the Paysafe gateway
- Accounts include multi-currency processing and settlement
- Paysafe IPSP accounts support multiple sub-accounts
- Fast settlement
Find out more about IPSP accounts, contact us today.